Overall management of the project is provided by work package 1, ensuring effective communication across all work packages.
1. Lead and co-ordinate the project, ensuring transparent and participatory, communication flow across work packages and among associated partners and wider stakeholders.
2. Communicate with the project officer, the European Commission and business and policy actors in the organic and non-organic food and farming sector in the EU and globally.
3. Establish and coordinate the International Scientific Advisory Board and the European Industry Advisory Board.
4. Monitor scientific and technical progress, supervision of the timeliness and quality of deliverables and milestones.
5. Financially manage the project.